Healthy Eye Sight in The Office
Mr Sharma has set out his top five tips to remain a healthy sight when working in an office environment.
1. Take short breaks from your computer screen every 10-15 minutes. Blink or look away entirely to give your eyes rest.
2. Use preservative free eye drops for lubrication, particularly if you’re facing a computer for long periods of time in a climate controlled environment.
3. Use anti glare monitor screens on your computer.
4. Move the screen further away from your face so less accommodative effort is needed.
5. Consider wearing a weak plus spectacle if you are over the age of 40 and make sure you visit an optician or ophthalmologist on an annual basis.