The London Ophthalmology Centre delivers a gold standard dedicated quality and modern surgical centre of excellence.
All of our eye surgeons are fully accredited specialists registered with the UK General Medical Council, and hold substantive lead NHS consultant posts, bringing a breadth of expertise and dedication to the maintenance of vision and ophthalmology. We do not use lesser qualified doctors, nor opticians or technicians - our Ophthalmologist will be with you for all your eye treatments, throughout all your care.
50% OFF SURGERY CONSULTATIONS
Our prestigious & exclusive private eye clinic is based in the heart of London's world famous Harley Street, providing bespoke eye care for patients all over the world.
1. We are a CONSULTANT ONLY SERVICE NOT JUST Consultant led, meaning you will only see your consultant at every visit. Only specialist lead consultant surgeons who are lead specialists in their field of ophthalmology. All our surgeons hold a lead consultant position in NHS teaching hospitals, so you know you’ll receive the best care.
Over 60 years of combined experience in eye surgery
2. We only specialise in eye care – we are the first exclusive London ophthalmic clinic and surgery centre Over 40,000 procedures done by our surgeons
3. Testimonials and reviews Since our establishment in 2005 thousands of happy patients
4. ALL INCLUSIVE pricing which means that there are no hidden costs. Plus we will not be beaten on price!
5. We offer the best and latest technology and treatments with no restriction in investment and innovation
Mr Sharma was very patient and explained the whole procedure to me clearly (I was very anxious). Impressed with the LOC, the support staff, facilities and cleaners were excellent.Patient: Mrs Hina Gahdia, London
Procedure: Lens surgery
Date of surgery: February 2017
Result: VA: 20/20 N5 in both eyes
See more testimonials >
Get in Touch With Us
Get in touch
We have now moved to new premises on the famous Harley Street.
- Address: 19 Harley Street, London, W1G 9QJ, United Kingdom
- Phone: 020 7000 3193
- Email: email@example.com
Monday - Friday 9am to 7pm / Saturday & Sunday - Closed
- Congestion charge applies and meter parking £4 / hour 9am to 7pm