Multifocal lens implants at LondonOC
LondonOC offer a VIP package for multifocal lens implant service – unmatched by any other clinic offering lens surgery.
Do away with your contact lenses
Live your life free from your glasses or lenses
Multifocal lens implants
LondonOC's ViP package includes:
- A full comprehensive assessment with your consultant -using the latest diagnostic equipment
- The very best lens and materials to give you the best quality of vision possible
- All your visits will be with the consultant – no trainees or opticians – just consultants to treat you at every step
- Your extensive after care will also delivered by your consultant
- Full contact details of your consultant should you wish to speak to him or her at anytime after your surgery
- Dedicated and experienced surgical team using single use disposable equipment only
- Named admin staff to ensure your experience is perfect from start to finish
- Our clinic was the first to have our own in house surgery centre, and we are proud to have 0% infection rate since we opened.
- Our all inclusive price covers all of the above with unlimited aftercare.
Your vision with a multifocal lens
The Multifocal Lens not only treats poor unaided sight, but it may also turn back the clock to bring back much of your ability to see up close and at a distance. The lens has multiple focal points so you can see well at a variety of distances in varying light conditions. If you want to consider improving your sight and desire a full range of vision with increased independence from glasses or bifocals, the Multifocal Lens may be the right solution for you.
The multifocal lens replacements help your eye regain its focusing and refractive ability. Refractive Lens Exchange can be used to correct all types of refractive errors including astigmatism, moderate to high degrees of myopia (nearsightedness) and hyperopia (farsightedness). In many cases, it is especially useful in treating presbyopia, the inability to focus at near distances with age.
Find out more about multifocal lens replacement surgery
Helping you feel comfortable, looked after and calm during your treatment
During clinical studies over 90% of patients who had Custom Match Multifocal Lens implanted reported that they never, or only occasionally, had to wear glasses! We have access to all the latest intraocular lenses (IOL) available today, and considering this lens will remain in your eye for the rest of your life, we have a selection of only the finest at the London ophthalmology Centre, including:
- NEW ** Our HD vision lens implants with superior quality multifocal vision using ground breaking, new technology! This new lens allows full range, spectacle free, perfect sight using a tri or bifocal lens implant which is designed to last a lifetime!
- The world’s first aberration free aspheric IOLs!
- Aspherical, Anti-Glare Lenses with improved contrast perception – Experience vision the way it used to be!
- See near and far with these Multi-focal lenses! Available in HDTrifocal or Bifocal design to give crisp clear vision.These allow patients to do away with glasses altogether, immediately after surgery!
- Multifocal TORIC lenses - for the first time we can fix your short- sight and your astigmatism in one procedure! These British lenses are a worlds’ first and have been proven to be more effective than previous options.
Advantages of multifocal lens implants
Some advantages of refractive lens exchange (RLE or Lens Replacement) are that unlike other forms of refractive surgery, RLE can be used to treat people with presbyopia, dry eye, thin corneas, or high refractive error. In addition, if you have RLE, you will never develop cataracts, as the natural lens is removed. Cataracts eventually develop in all people as we age but other types of surgery (including LASIK) can lead to earlier cataract formation. RLE is the only permanent all complete solution for your vision needs.
Restore your vision
Improve near, intermediate and far distance vision
No upkeep or routine replacement necessary they will last a lifetime
Sulcoflex Multifocal lens implants
The Sulcoflex Multifocal lens can provide reading vision without glasses for patients that have had standard cataract surgery in the past and currently depend on glasses to be able to read.
The lens is designed for placement behind the iris of eyes that have previously received a standard monofocal lens. The optical principles are the same as the standard Mflex multifocal intraocular lens, but the lens is thinner and designed to rest easily in between the iris and the previously implanted monofocal lens.
We now offer LASER FEMTO assisted lens surgery with an ultra precision, painless procedure, which takes less than 20 minutes, and is done using eyedrops to keep you comfortable (no injections needed). The micro- keyhole surgery allows for very quick recovery and you can utilise the new clear vision almost immediately after the surgery. For more information please contact us.CONTACT US
Keep up-to-date with conditions, innovative treatments and news here at LondonOC