The London ophthalmology centre (LondonOC) is run by experienced Consultant eye surgeons who hold lead clinical positions in major UK teaching hospitals. We offer the latest techniques in eye care, including diagnostics and treatments. Unlike other clinics we don’t use opticians, technicians or trainees. You will not find any junior or non-consultant grade doctors – Just fully accredited, specialist consultants throughout! Our centre houses both a diagnostic clinic and operating theatre which is fully registered with the Care Quality Commission. We are the only exclusive eye clinic centrally located with our own, in house operating theatre, so you don’t need to travel anywhere else.
Our surgeons utilise many new and innovative techniques, many of which are not always available within the NHS, and some of which are exclusively available in the UK at LondonOC. We strive to offer the very best in medical treatments, coupled with the best customer service possible! We can organise accommodation, and transport if required, and are happy to liaise with your doctor so you are well looked after wherever you go.
A referral from your GP is not essential, but we do recommend keeping your GP informed of any treatments you may decide to undertake. Your consultation will be with a specialist surgeon, and you will have all the time to ensure you receive the care you deserve. Even after the consult, if you have any questions or concerns, the consultant will be at hand to answer your questions by email or phone- at no extra charge! Our fee structure is transparent and complete, so you know exactly what the costs will be before any treatment is undertaken. There are no hidden extras which you might find in other clinics offering cheaper prices! All our surgeons are recognised by all good insurance companies, and we are happy to contact the insurance company on your behalf to help with authorisation, if needed. Some insurance companies (AXA-PPP) to cut costs have imposed restrictions on their patients and the level of cover varies according to your policy restrictions.
With our passion for eye care, investment in our team, and commitment to quality it is no wonder that LondonOC is fast becoming the Central hub for eye surgery in London, with a reputation for quality that is spreading the world over.
Why Choose LondonOC?
There are many reasons why you should choose LondonOC for your ophthalmic needs. Below we have listed a few that we think makes us the number one choice in London.
1. Only specialist lead consultant surgeons who are lead specialists in their field of ophthalmology. All our surgeons hold a lead consultant position in NHS teaching hospitals, so you know you’ll receive the best care. They are all registered on the specialist GMC register and hold fellowships with the Royal College of Ophthalmologists. Unlike most other clinics, we do not have any junior (non-consultant grades), opticians or technicians present for any part of your care. As an extra service, you will have direct access to your consultant surgeon before, during and after your treatment.
2. We only specialise in eye care – we are an exclusive ophthalmic clinic and have all the tests, treatments and procedures performed in our Centre, under our direct control. You may be pleased to know that we were the first exclusive eye clinic and surgery centre in central London. We are owned and managed by doctors in the best interests of our patients, not dictated to by profit orientated companies. The premises and practise meets all the required regulations needed for a centre of excellence.
3. Testimonials– Since our establishment in 2007, we have had numerous happy and satisfied patients. Feel free to have a read through some of our testimonials and videos, and find out what previous clients have had to say about us. We are also proud to announce that we have a 0% infection rate since establishment, at the clinic and work hard to maintain it
4. ALL INCLUSIVE pricing for all our surgical treatments for your convenience. We pride ourselves on having a clear pricing system, which means that there are no hidden costs.
5. At LondonOC we offer the best and latest technology and treatments available delivered by the best consultant doctors in their field.